New construction? Just moved in?

Water Service Requirements

Note: Due to current drought conditions, please refer to the Moratorium Notice located under "Shareholders Documents".

For New Connections who are currently Class C Shareholders (New Construction):

1. Weber Basin Water Conservancy District:  Weber Basin Water is currently in the process of implementing new water restrictions and associated fees.  You must contact Weber Basin Water for an appointment to determine the amount of acre foot allotment of water you will be required to purchase in your name with Liberty Pipeline Company as a co-owner.   

2837 Utah 193, Layton, UT 84040

2. Utah State Engineers Office: You must get an approved exchange application letter and have your Weber Basin acre foot allotment of water switched for a well right out of the Smith Well.  The amount will be determined by Weber Basin.  If irrigation water is not available on your property, additional shares may be required.  Please call ahead of time to make sure you are able to provide the materials they require:

Utah Division of Water Rights
1594 W. North Temple Suite 220
P.O. Box 146300
Salt Lake City, UT 84114-6300

3. Connection Fee, Impact Fee, Meter, & Back-flow Prevention Device: Once you have received all of your paperwork, please send it to Jodi Davis with a check for the current connection fee and impact fee. She will give you information about having the meter installed and request you submit proof of a back-flow prevention device in place. Once this is paid she will set you up with an LPC account.

New Impact Fee: $18,503 - LPC is currently not issuing any new shares due to the moratorium in place.  Refer to Shareholders documents for additional information.
Current connection fee (includes meter): $4,000.00 (This amount may vary depending on the size of the meter installed).
Jodi Davis
Office Hours:
Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

4. Will-Serve Letter: All of the above requirements must be completed before consideration will be given to providing you with a Will-Serve Letter from the Liberty Pipeline Board members. This letter is necessary to get occupancy from Weber County.

For Existing Class A Connections (New Owners purchased home):

Transfer Documents, Fee, and Updated Account Information: Once you have closed on your property, please contact Jodi Davis. She will require that you fill out a transfer form and pay the $100 transfer fee. Once those are obtained she will set up an account in your name.

Jodi Davis
Office Hours:
Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Are you a developer?

Additional requirements may apply.
For more information please contact:
Jami Hadlock:

Matt Bailey